1. Booking times and day may be subject to change due to unsafe weather/sea conditions. You will always be notified if this is the case as soon as possible. If your booking is for any reason cancelled by us you will be issued a full refund
2. If you choose to cancel your booking your deposit is fully refundable up to 7 days before the date of your trip, after this your deposit will not be refunded unless there are exceptional circumstances.
3. Please be on time for your trip, if you arrive late for your trip the time cannot be added at the end of your trip as this would exceed the captain’s hours and possibly the next person’s trip.
4. Smoking is allowed onboard and drinking alcohol is allowed onboard
5. The use of recreational drugs is forbidden and may result in a penalty
6. The passenger is liable for damages caused by the passenger to the property/ their possessions
7. Please report any accidents to your captain and they will provide you with the necessary first aid
8. Ramo's Boats is not liable for personal injury or damage of any nature, regardless of its cause, prior, during or as a result of the trip. Exception to this is damage caused by a deliberate act or the gross negligence of Ramo's Boats
9. All data collected is stored securely on password protected device, email address will not be shared with anyone else but may be used to contact you with future promotion
10. Children fall under the responsibility of the parent(s)
11. Your trip is covered with third party insurance and therefore any damages you make to the boat must be calculated and paid at the end of the trip
12. You will be given a demonstration lesson prior to leaving the port, you should make it aware at this point if you do not feel you are capable or need more explanation
13. Please report any accidents on board to a member of staff at the end of the trip so we can replace any first aid equipment that has been used
14. You must not take the boat to other islands without the permission of the company or a penalty will be issued on your return
15. Smoking is not allowed onboard.
16. Drinking alcohol is allowed onboard (however the driver is not permitted to drink alcohol)
17. The use of recreational drugs is forbidden and may result in legal action.
18. The passenger is liable for damages caused by the passenger to the property/ their possessions.
19. Ramo's Boats is not liable for personal injury or damage of any nature, regardless of its cause, prior, during or as a result of the trip. Exception to this is damage caused by a deliberate act or the gross negligence of Ramo's Boats.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using our Site you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information which can be used to contact or identify you. Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site.
This Log Data may include information such as your computers Internet Protocol & IP address; browser type; browser version; the pages of our Site that you visit; the time and date of your visit; the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security due to the nature of the process.